Barry Day Associates have contributed to several very important endeavors for NASA, USAID and USDA since the company inception in 2009. These achievements are indicative of the results you too can obtain through working with this premiere management consulting firm.
- Created the staffing solution and basis of estimates (BOEs) for the winning $1B proposal to provide engineering and technical services to NASA at the Kennedy Space Center.
- Developed and implemented the project management plan for the US Department of Agriculture’s $25M Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Nationwide Store Visit Project.
- Provided Project Management for the USDA’s SNAP Store Visit Project to include training and deployment of 1000+ people across the US and implementation of an IT backbone based on Force.com.
- Led the effort for the winning $74M proposal for the U.S. Air Force Applications, Infrastructure and Support Services contract.
- Provided business and management consultation for the start-up of Joanna International which is based in Europe and provides services world-wide.
- Identified senior management succession candidates and their development plans for a very large consulting firm for the US Government.